CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Good evening all, I am new to blogging and i am not too sure what i am supposed to write about. I have read hundreds of blogs and they are all so amazing. I am into crafting, well to be honest, i just started but i love it. I am in the middle of creating some cards from ideas i got from the scrapbook convention i went to last weekend. It was my first convention and must admit, i loved it!!! Well I am not sure if anyone will ever read this blog, but for now i will use it as my journal, and we'll see what happens.

To anyone that takes time to read this, thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Mari

1 comments:

JanJan808Kreate

Welcome to the world of blogging...reading your first blog reminded me of myself...once I figured out how to make my blog I was super excited...I told my boyfren about it and he tried to be excited with me, but didn't know what I was talking about...hope to see more of your kreative ideaz...Aloha for now...JanJan

Post a Comment